Aluminium Commercial Doors have a unique set of safety features included within our wide variety of design and opening configurations. Nothing is more important than having safety and feeling comfortable within your commercial property.
- Anti-Finger Trap Profiles
- Anti-Finger Trap Sections - pivot swing door
- Single or double doors up to 2.5 metres tall - Can open in or out, or both if you wish
- Can be manufactured for manual or automatic opening (Gearing etc. not supplied)
- Double ramped low threshold complies with part M
- Glazed with 28mm double glazed sealed units
- Suitable for high traffic light to heavy commercial applications, ideal for shops, schools and other educational buildings
Aluminium Commercial Doors guarantee to combine sophisticated style and elegance with high security performance using the latest high security multi-point locking systems.
- High Security Modern Multi-Point Locking
- Anti-Lift Bars
- High Security Six Lever Hook Locks
Aluminium Commercial Doors provide thermal efficiency that keeps your energy bills low and help you stay green. To consider an accurate U-Value reading we take into consideration the door size and glass U-Values. Our Aluminium Commercial Doors have been tested and independently certified, they exceed British Building Regulation requirements.
- High Weather Performance, tested in accordance with British Standards and exceeds a wind resistance of 2400 Pa.
- Polyamide thermally broken profiles. Complies with Doc. L for thermal transmittance, with U-values of 1.9 W/M²K.
- Tested to LPS 1175 level 2 and BS ENV 1627 Level 3 for enhanced security at the BRE. (Doors can be keyed-a-like)
Aluminium & Materials
For style and security, frame strength is an important factor to take into consideration. Aston Architectural use premium, energy efficient aluminium to manufacture its products. Aluminium is a strong and durable material, not only is it aesthetically appealing, the profile is narrow and upholds vast capabilities.
- Aluminium is extruded in accordance with BS EN 755 Part 1-9:2008 and BS EN 12020-2:2008
- Polyester Powder Coating material is produced in accordance with BS 6496/97:1984
- Silver Anodising in produced in accordance with BS EN 12373, ranging from 5-25 microns
- Polyamide Thermally Broken Aluminium is produced in accordance with BS EN 14024:2004
- Gaskets are produced in accordance with BS EN 3734:1997
Our Popular Finishes
Our Aluminium Commercial Doors are available in a standard White (RAL 9910 Gloss), Grey (RAL 7016 Matte) and Black (RAL 9011 Semi-Gloss).
Our Textured Finishes
Our Aluminium Commercial Doors are all painted with a hardwearing polyester powder coat paint, the paint is built to last and baked onto the aluminium. We only use approved Polyester Powder Coat Specialists and can therefore offer a 20 year guarantee. This finish is high quality and low maintenance, only requiring an occasional wipe down.
Beautiful colours can be achieved from choosing from our RAL Colour System. The RAL Colour system is used for information defining standard colours for paint and coatings and is the most popular Central European Colour Standard used today.
White as standard, but are available silver anodised or in over 200 different RAL colours, that can be provided to individual taste or to suit corporate or brand requirements.
You can specify your size, make your configuration, select your finishes and we will manufacture to your specific requirements. The accessories to your Aluminium Commercial Door are the perfect way to complement your style in an ergonomic and timeless fashion.
The sizes outlined below are to be used for guidance purposes only. If the sizes you require are less than the minimum or exceeds our maximum recommended sizes, please get in touch with our technical department so our team of professionals can assist you further.
- Min. Width: 600 mm
- Max. Width: 1200 mm
- Min. Height: 1750 mm
- Max. Height: 2400 mm
- Min. Panel Width: 1200 mm
- Max. Weight: 120 Kg
- Head / Top: 148 mm
- Jamb / Side: 145 mm
- Meeting Stiles: 180 / 217 mm
- Bottom - Low Flush Thresholds: 102 mm
- Can be specified for commercial applications
- Meets building regulations for new build
- Meets building regulations for replacement and refurbishment projects
- Standard fully weather rated threshold; Suitable for use up to the third floor or in exposed locations