Aluminium Residential Doors have a unique set of safety features included within our wide variety of design and opening configurations. Nothing is more important than having safety and feeling comfortable within your home. Our specially designed threshold may be flush fitted, level with the internal floor level to minimise any hazard of tripping. With Slim-Line profiles, our Aluminium Residential Doors can be manufactured to both single and double door opening configurations. Our modern thermally broken profile can be fitted directly into brick or timber sub-frames.
Aluminium Residential Doors guarantee to combine sophisticated style and elegance with high security performance using the latest high security multi-point locking systems.
- High Security Modern Multi-Point Locking
- Anti-Lift Bars
- Compression Mushrooms
Aluminium Residential Doors provide thermal efficiency that keeps your energy bills low and help you stay green. To consider an accurate U-Value reading we take into consideration the door size and glass U-Values. Our Aluminium Residential Doors have been tested and independently certified, they exceed British Building Regulation requirements.
Aluminium & Materials
For style and security, frame strength is an important factor to take into consideration. Aston Architectural use premium, energy efficient aluminium to manufacture its products. Aluminium is a strong and durable material, not only is it aesthetically appealing, the profile is narrow and upholds vast capabilities.
- Aluminium is extruded in accordance with BS EN 755 Part 1-9:2008 and BS EN 12020-2:2008
- Polyester Powder Coating material is produced in accordance with BS 6496/97:1984
- Silver Anodising in produced in accordance with BS EN 12373, ranging from 5-25 microns
- Polyamide Thermally Broken Aluminium is produced in accordance with BS EN 14024:2004
- Gaskets are produced in accordance with BS EN 3734:1997
Our Popular Finishes
Our Aluminium Residential Doors are available in a standard White (RAL 9910 Gloss), Grey (RAL 7016 Matte) and Black (RAL 9011 Semi-Gloss).
Our Textured Finishes
Our Aluminium Residential Doors are all painted with a hardwearing polyester powder coat paint, the paint is built to last and baked onto the aluminium. We only use approved Polyester Powder Coat Specialists and can therefore offer a 20 year guarantee. This finish is high quality and low maintenance, only requiring an occasional wipe down.
Beautiful colours can be achieved from choosing from our RAL Colour System. The RAL Colour system is used for information defining standard colours for paint and coatings and is the most popular Central European Colour Standard used today.
Various styles and designs, with configurations for front doors, back doors and french patio doors.
You can specify your size, make your configuration, select your finishes and we will manufacture to your specific requirements. The accessories to your Aluminium Residential Door are the perfect way to complement your style in an ergonomic and timeless fashion.
The sizes outlined below are to be used for guidance purposes only. Our maximum width can vary depending on your chosen height and configuration, if the sizes you require are less than the minimum or exceeds our maximum recommended sizes, please get in touch with our technical department so our team of professionals can assist you further.
- Min. Width: 600 mm
- Max. Width: 1200 mm
- Min. Height: 1750 mm
- Max. Height: 2400 mm
- Max. Weight: 120 Kg
- Head / Top: 110 / 120.5 mm
- Jamb / Side: 110 / 120.5 mm
- Meeting Stiles: 104 / 204 mm
- Bottom - Std. Rebated Threshold: 110 / 120.5 mm
- Bottom - Low Flush Thresholds: 118 / 119 mm
- Bottom - Std. Threshold Plus Cill: 140 / 150.5 mm
- Can be specified for residential / commercial applications
- Meets building regulations for new build
- Meets building regulations for replacement and refurbishment projects
- Standard fully weather rated threshold; Suitable for use up to the third floor or in exposed locations